Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A interesting Cartoon series

In my childhood I passed hours in front of the T.V. watching ETC.TV, Cartoon Network, Fox Kid (actually called DisneyXD); I think that I passed more hours watching those channel than playing games or play with friends, I think is because I am a only child.

Well in the Cartoon Network was a program that called "Courage the Cowardly Dog" an American bizarre horror comedy cartoon, this program was very famous for many reasons and it was created by John R. Dilworth. My favorite characters were two, one was the main character, that was Courage, a interesting and a particular little pink dog, he was abandoned when he was a baby, and Muriel (his owner, between Justo) adopted him in her house of "NingĂșn Lugar" or in his English version “Middle of Nowhere", Courage was a cowardly dog but always that something or someone strange or devil kidnapped or possess her, the love of Courage to her get over of his fear. The second favorite character was Le' Cuack that was a very bad and devil French duck, that appear in some chapters and kidnapped Muriel, his personality was awesome like a great villain. Other characters were Muriel (a sweet old scotch woman and owner of Courage) with his husband Justo (an angry old farmer and owner of Courage), the "computer" (was a computer with life or some personality, that always helps to Courage to save Muriel) and many villains or bad spirits.

I love this program because I like the soundtrack, the personality of its characters, the topic of his chapters and the bizarre that could become. It's a nice series.


I think that everyone can see cartoon, the cartoon are a very form to distract and be happy like a child, the child aren't the only that can see cartoon, also its a good form to relax. I think that if you want to see cartoon is very good for you, but actually are few cartoon that are great. Just be happy like a child!!!! it’s the better advice that i can give you.


2 comments:

  1. Ooww I love courage!! I think is really sweet try to get over the fear for love, like this dog. And about Le cuac..well I like that character too, when I was a child I had a duck and I called it Le cuac, it was an evil and funny character at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I really love this cartoon! he was always so scared about everything! jaja It's good to remember again this cartoon!

    ReplyDelete