Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Learning English

Well in my opinion; learning English in the university was all an experience. The classes are more interactive, funny and dynamic. Also help me to learn many words that I forgot or I didn't know. It’s very useful to understand many things and it’s very interesting the way that the Henry teaches, with all of his games.

Also, it is very interesting the way that we did blogs and comments the friend’s blogs, because I have to explain all of I think, but while I do my blogs I have to search the meanings of many words that I want to use in my blog.

There is a long way to speaking completely English, but I know how to explain many things and communicate with other persons. I have to improve my English yet, in specially my grammar and my writing, and I guess that doing blog is a great form to improve this. Do blogs is basically writing and if I don’t know a word I just search its meaning, and that is great form to improve my grammar and enlarge my vocabulary. Also good things to improve my English could be watching movies in English without subtitles and change the languages of the cell phone, the computer and others elements.

I think that I use English in many situations in the day. In the class, all I'm allowed to say is in English, but outside of the class I think that using English when I see a movie, when I have to learn some “paper” in English, also in some situations I speak English for any reason, that it’s very funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment