II round first blog
Some favorite country?
Well there are many countries that I could go, but I want to return to USA, it really stand out between the others, because I really want to know some places with many interesting things, like…
• Washington DC
• Manhattan’s island in New York
• The Vegas
• The San Francisco’s bridge
• California and Texas (in general)
And I want to go again to Florida, specially Orlando and Miami. The people in Orlando were awesome, the service much better, and the places with a lot of grass and trees. In Miami the beach and the hotels are really good, and in the night you can see another world.
Well I think that I love USA, I know something about its history, its geography, the context of its people, some great and beautiful places and more. If I return to that country I want to travel across it. Well I think that is a nice place to live and study, but not for so long, because I am very nostalgic and home-loving.
• Washington DC
• Manhattan’s island in New York
• The Vegas
• The San Francisco’s bridge
• California and Texas (in general)
And I want to go again to Florida, specially Orlando and Miami. The people in Orlando were awesome, the service much better, and the places with a lot of grass and trees. In Miami the beach and the hotels are really good, and in the night you can see another world.
Well I think that I love USA, I know something about its history, its geography, the context of its people, some great and beautiful places and more. If I return to that country I want to travel across it. Well I think that is a nice place to live and study, but not for so long, because I am very nostalgic and home-loving.
Hi Diego, I want to go Orlando too, it like so funny!
ReplyDeleteHey Diego, did you go to USA? Wooow, I think it was an inexplicable experience, you're so lucky, hope you could visit USA again :)
ReplyDeleteHi Diego, I think USA is an incredible country in many ways, is very big, have cityscapes, desert, forests, beaches..and very famous places, people, and lot of history...I never go to USA, but I would like to know it
ReplyDelete