My
favorite artist is James Alan Hitfield of Metallica since that I was a boy, he
was born on August 3ird of 1963 in Downey, Los Angeles, California. Also he is
the co-founder of Metallica, is considerated as the number 8 in the ranking of
the best metal guitarist, and number 24 in the ranking of the best metal
singers, but his status depends of the taste of the person. Metallica is
compose by he as it's lyricist and rhythm guitarist, as a lead guitar Kirk Hammett,
in the bass Robert Trujillo and in the drums Lars Ulrich. This band is
considered one of the BIG 4 of metal in the world, has 11 studio albums until
today, and James compose the most songs of the albums.
I love
his music and his original style, because he start a kind of metal that is very
harmonic and heavy, also has a great voice, and he is in my opinion one of the
best guitarist of the world.
I think
that I started to know about him when I listened a song in the radio
("ONE") and loved it. But until today I have gone to 2 concerts of
Metallica and I saw him.
I can't
choose one of his songs as a favorite. But I think the song that I most listen
is Enter Sandman, and I don’t know why I like it, but just listen the song
exited me.

In my opinion he is a very important man in the history of music, and he influence a lot of people around the world. I like a lot of his music.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was on 8 grade on school I really loved "Metallica" and I always tried to sing like Hetfield :) he is amasing!
ReplyDeleteI'm not surprised with your favorite artist hahaha I like some songs of Metallica, and One was the frist song I heard too :)
ReplyDelete