Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Future job

Well my future job is odontology, but i choose this job for 4 reasons, also I think that studying this job will help me in many ways.

·        The first reason is that I want a job in relation with the health of the people; I want to help people and seeing them healthy.

·        The second reason is that I don’t want an office job and I won’t see myself in 7 or 8 next years in an office, I don’t want be all day in a desk with a computer. I want stroll in my job and walk around.

·        The other reason is I want a job where you have to talk with your patient, about his family, his life and anything that he wants to tell you, and make a relation with your patient.

·        And the last reason is that I love the job just the way that it is.

My job will be inside, because you need a lot of elements to do it. But I really love the idea to go outside.

I think that in my job I will travel to convention or maybe to learn more about my job and I really love that idea.

And well I am too young to choose a major or specialty, but I could be an odonto-paediatrician or endodontist or maxillofacial surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment