In the good things, first I got good results in the PSU test so I could enter to study odontology in the best university (U de Chile), also I think that I made good friends and between them I met a really wonderful person that make me happy all days and I love she…my girlfriend, also I laughed a lot of in this year as well as I experimented many new things that I never had felt. Finally I think my family and my friend are healthy and happy.
In the bad thing..., well I think that when something is too much good, there must be something bad, this year I think there is one bad thing and is… I was failed “Skills”. I am very sad for that, but the only way is keep walking to the future. Other thing that makes me sad is…that I haven’t seen my old friends often.
I have done a few achievements this year but very important, I pass almost all the UTEs, I met my girlfriend, and I have make a very important progress in my responsibility about certain things.
I think i have to pass all the subjects that I have left, also I have to make my girlfriend the most happiness person of the world, and I am not cute I just love her. Especially I want to continue enjoying this year. Also my birthday is in one week later, so I am going to do a party with my friends and enjoy with them.
This year was amazing, and I didn't change this year for everything, except the UTE “skills. But that was other story. 2014 IS THE BEST YEAR OF ALL!!!
Diego! You have enjoyed your first university year a lot! I think you and Katu are so cute! and I hope you could be together so much time. For the bad things, it always leave an excellence.
ReplyDelete