The movies,
films and the cinematic industry are clasificated into a genre called seventh
art. The movies are expositions of a story with many relations pictures that
produce an effect of movement, the films are make by a director and producer. This
is the main reasons, that produce excitation, sadness, fear, and many others feelings
in the people.
The production
of a film depend of many factors like; the kind of camera, the history,
illumination, materials, mistakes, clothes, cost, and many other factors. Is
easy make a movie, but it is very difficult make a good one. Professional film
spends a lot of money to make a regular and simple movie, but when the movie
makes its debut, the earnings are enormous. This can be in the small screen
(TV) or the big screen (cinema).
Also there are
many kinds of movie, and is depending the topic; there are horror movies,
action, comedy, drama, romance, tragedies, science fiction, animations and
others. Today there are many subjects to the movies direct for a particular group
of people.
In my
opinion the films are the biggest advance of entertainer that mixes the
pictures, a story, feelings, and a big production. Yeah the movies are cool!!!
Better than books. I love the movies and prefer the action, comedy, science
fiction and animated films. Obviously there are good movies and bad movies, but
everyone has his own taste.
I love the movies, every weakend I see at least 2 movies in the T.V or in my computer, my favourite actor in comedy is adam sandler.
ReplyDeleteHi Diego, really I love watch movies and believe that is a wonderful advance of entertainer too!!
ReplyDeleteHello!! I don´t see many movies because I don´t have many time for this but I love see the action movies :D
ReplyDeleteI'm really according to the idea of movies like seventh art, because in my opinion are a clear example of the human feelings
ReplyDeleteI really love movies ! I tried to see all the new and good movies that the industry made. :D
ReplyDeleteI love movies too, specially comedy and animated movies!! Actually, I want to go to see Dracula with you :) But I think book are cool too! and it isn't nerd hahaha
ReplyDelete