Today I will talk about a concert, but I have
been in many concerts. Only 3 of them have been the best. But all of the concert start with the same affirmation;
“I going to buy the ticket to the concert, as long as I have the money”
One of three was Rammstein the 26th
of November, 2010 in the Bicentenario La Florida’s stadium, Rammstein is a famous
industrial metal German band, that concert was awesome, the stadium was good, the
music was great, but the production and the fireworks display was the best of
all the concerts that I have gone, for this reason I enjoyed the show, I felt
very excited when they threw fire to the air, ¡This is a band ON FIRE!
The second was the second concert of Metallica
this year on May, 27th in the Monumental stadium. Metallica is my
favorite band since I was a child; I like all of their songs. This band has 11 albums until today, and is considered
one of the “BIG FOUR of METAL” in my opinion it a great band that origin a
style. This was the concert that I most enjoyed, because the sense of see your idol,
playing your favorite songs it doesn’t compare to anything. I remember that I went
with an old friend.
And the final concert was the Fall Out Boy concert,
this was the second concert in Chile on 24th May of 2014. FOB was a
pop punk rock band of Illinois. The concert was in the National Stadium and
this was my first concert when I met my girlfriend. I always will remember this
concert. I could sell the ticket to someone, but something in my mind say me
that with her, I would spend great time.
Hello!! I never had been to a concert but seems very interesting that you had been to a many concerts :D
ReplyDeleteHi! your experience is very interesting, the people usually say that metal concert are dangerous because the people "mochea", but it sound very fun
ReplyDeleteI like Metallica and I think that is a good experience go to a concert of the band that you like.
ReplyDeleteOhh I remember when you went to the concert of Metallica, you was very excited the next day, and of course I remember FOB concert too <3 I really enjoyed it, becuase I love that band and obviously 'cuase you were with me too
ReplyDeleteI really love Rammstein and Fall Out Boy. When I was in Germany I had the oportunity to saw Rammstein and it was absolutly good concert!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been in a concert but sounds very funny. I want go to some concet some time.
ReplyDelete