Sunday, October 26, 2014

Environment

Hello everyone, today I’m going to talk about the environment and the world’s climate change.

Well, there are many campaigns and institutions to save and help the environment, like Greenpeace, Profepa, World Nature Organization, even some channels in TV. Today the governments try to support this campaigns, because is a real and relevant problem now. In the same way there are campaigns to change the minds of the people, especially the children’s mind, because they are the future of the world, and they will take the decisions to transform the world, but now the contamination is a problem to treat.

There are many forms to help to environment, for example I try to reuse papers, save and take out the garbage, even though I don’t realize a big help, if everyone do a few for the world, together can make the difference.  Another example is change the car for a bicycle or the legs, I use my feet but when I am hurried the car is good choice, but you have to know that the car and its CO emotions are very dangerous to the environment. The technology try to search new forms to help the environment and it has been searching new kinds of fuels, and new kind of energy.

When I was 15 or 14 years old I helped to an organization (I don’t remember the name) that do projects in the different areas, to make a green spaces with many trees, grass and other things. I helped to make a green space with other friends; I planted some trees and clean the area. That was really tiring but when the green space was finished, it was wonderful.


Well in some communes there is a lot of support to this problem, but in others this issue has been missed or can do some contribution, mainly the contribution to environment is in communes with high incomes.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe if all the people reuse papers, this could be a big help for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! seems me very well that you help to an organization when you was a child... but why you don`t help now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we can use cycle in the summer to go out :) that could be a nice idea, and we can help the world and make sports at the same time

    ReplyDelete